Because felines are prone to occasional vomiting, it can sometimes be difficult for pet owners to judge when itâs time to see a veterinarian about this problem. If your cat has vomited and youâre wondering if you should bring her to your local veterinary clinic in Cupertino , then watch for the following signs which mean that she should be seen by a veterinarian:
- There is blood in the vomit.
- Your cat canât keep any of her meals down or is uninterested in food.
- She is vomiting multiple times in a day or over the course of several days.
- Your catâs toilet pattern has changed, for example with diarrhea or more frequent urination.
- She seems lethargic or weak.
- Your cat is grooming more often.
- She is drinking water more frequently.
- Your cat is displaying changes in behavior or appears to be in poor health.
Vomiting can be a sign of a serious problem, so contact your veterinarian if youâve noticed any of these signs.