Because felines are prone to occasional vomiting, it can sometimes be difficult for pet owners to judge when itâs time to see a veterinarian about this problem. If your cat has vomited and youâre wondering if you should bring her to your local veterinary clinic in Cupertino, then watch for the following signs which mean that she should be seen by a veterinarian:
- There is blood in the vomit.
- Your cat canât keep any of her meals down or is uninterested in food.
- She is vomiting multiple times in a day or over the course of several days.
- Your catâs toilet pattern has changed, for example with diarrhea or more frequent urination.
- She seems lethargic or weak.
- Your cat is grooming more often.
- She is drinking water more frequently.
- Your cat is displaying changes in behavior or appears to be in poor health.
Vomiting can be a sign of a serious problem, so contact your veterinarian if youâve noticed any of these signs.