Veterinary Services in San Jose
At De Anza Veterinary Clinic, our experienced, caring vets offer a wide variety of veterinary services for Cupertino residents’ pets. No matter what type of pet you may have, we can treat it! From domestic animals, such as dogs and cats, to more exotic animals, such as birds and reptiles, our staff has the experience needed to care for many different kinds of animals. De Anza Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1971 and both veterinarians at our clinic have more than 30 years of combined veterinary experience. We offer clients affordable veterinary services, as well as provide each pet with the personal care and attention they deserve. Whether you wish to bring your pet in for a routine checkup or your animal requires immediate assistance, De Anza Veterinary Clinic can help. Our San Jose veterinarians provide the following veterinary services:
- Vaccinations : Vaccinations are used to keep a pet healthy. Unless your pet is properly vaccinated, they may suffer from certain types of diseases-some of which can be fatal. Many common infectious diseases can be prevented by having your pet routinely vaccinated. We offer affordable vaccinations so pet owners can ensure that their pets are properly protected from certain diseases.
- Spay and Neuter: Spaying or neutering your pet has many advantages. Not only will it prevent your pet from mating or becoming pregnant, but it can also prevent them from going into heat. Spaying and neutering also has many behavioral advantages and health benefits for your pet. By spaying or neutering your pet, you can help prevent adding animals to the unwanted pet population.
- Laser, Soft-Tissue & Orthopedic Surgery: Pets may require soft-tissue or orthopedic surgery at some point during their lives. Our veterinarians can perform orthopedic surgery for pets who suffer from degenerative joint diseases, such as hip dysplasia, as well perform soft-tissue surgery. Depending on the type of surgery your pet needs, we may be able to use a laser for the procedure.
- Avian Medicine & Surgery: Since birds are slow to show any symptoms of a disease, it is ideal that bird owners bring their pet to De Anza Veterinary Clinic at least twice a year. Our Cupertino bird vets can ensure that your bird does not have any dangerous parasites or diseases, and if they have any harmful parasites/diseases, we can recommend various treatment options.
- Pet Wellness Care : Many diseases and ailments can be avoided in pets if they regularly see a vet for preventative care. Our vets offer many different types of preventative care services, including dental care, parasite prevention, flea control, and allergies. If you are concerned about your pet’s health and wish to help prevent any diseases or illnesses, bring your pet us as soon as possible!
- Radiology : Radiology is a non-invasive procedure used during a medical workup to determine if the pet is suffering from any type of injury or disease. Radiographs are not only used for bones, but can provide an examination of a pet’s heart, lungs, and abdominal organs, as well. It is quick, painless, and an economical way for vets to determine if a pet is suffering from any abnormalities.
- Pain Management : We can help pets prevent any future pain by performing certain types of pain management services, as well as help pets who have undergone surgeries or suffered from any type of injury that may have provoked chronic pain. Our staff frequently treats older pets who suffer from arthritis and other forms of chronic joint pain. We use the research-proven multi-modal approach to pain management.
Animal Hospital Services in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Saratoga & Santa Clara
At De Anza Veterinary Clinic, your pets are our number one priority. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology, our experienced veterinarians can help you ensure that your pet lives a healthy and happy life. We provide every pet with the personalized care they deserve at an affordable price and have the ability consult with specialists when necessary. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our Cupertino veterinarians, please contact our office at (408) 996-1411.