The Most Reliable Veterinary Services in San Jose, CA
Trusted Veterinary Services at De Anza Veterinary Clinic
If you’re a pet owner in San Jose, CA looking for veterinary services you can rely on, De Anza Veterinary Clinic is here to help! As a full-service pet hospital, we offer complete pet care so you can get all the services you need under one roof. Whether it’s vaccinations, spay and neuter services, pet surgery, digital radiography, or other general health evaluations and care for cats, dogs, birds, and small mammals, we’re the team to call. Our goal is to provide the highest quality veterinary services and care to our patients that give peace of mind to our clients. When you bring your pet to De Anza Veterinary Clinic, you can trust they are incapable and compassionate hands.
The Advantages of Digital Radiography
Digital radiography (DR) is a modern method of obtaining X-ray images. The device utilizes digital electronic sensors, as well as a digital capturing device rather traditional photographic film. This innovation allows X-ray images to be gathered almost immediately. The processing speed of DR is what makes it so appealing over other dated options. A digital X-ray image is captured on a receptor and then transferred to the software at a viewing station, increasing workflow efficiency. This process is much faster and more convenient than having to wait for the traditional film to develop through chemical processes. Through this elimination of chemical processing, the digital format allows for superior imaging versatility and overall better image quality. Both of these aspects work to significantly increase the accuracy of your pet’s diagnosis and the quality of care provided for their unique needs. Another fantastic advantage of digital radiography is the fact that digital X-rays hold the capability to change back and forth from dark-on-light imaging to light-on-dark imaging very quickly. This increases our vets’ ability to find hard-to-see soft tissue and fractures.
How Digital Radiography Can Help Your Pet
For nearly 50 years, the team at De Anza Veterinary Clinic has been committed to delivering the best veterinary services to you and your pet. We take pride in integrating the best technology and modern practices into our care options, which is why we are so excited about our digital X-ray offering. This technology allows our vets to improve patient care through significantly better image quality. We can now see more clearly and quickly diagnose your animal so they can receive the most efficient care. And it isn’t just great for your pets! You’ll be relieved by this better care option for your animal in the following ways:
- You will receive nearly instant access to your pets’ results.
- We can obtain a diagnosis more quickly and precisely, allowing us to begin promptly treating your animal.
- This innovative technology allows our vets to get an in-depth look at the condition affecting your pet.
- Digital radiography is a quick, painless, and non-invasive procedure option.
- We can quickly locate foreign objects, screen for cancer and other issues in the internal organs, perform dental x-rays, and diagnose fractures or joint abnormalities within your animal.
- With a digital x-ray, radiation exposure to your pet is minimized. This reduced radiation is much better for your pet, as digital radiography uses far less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Digital radiography is quite helpful when it comes to your pets’ dental needs, as it can efficiently shed light on hard to detect dental diseases through oral exams alone.
- This is a cost-effective option for owners due to the digital x-rays improved accuracy.
When your pet needs comprehensive veterinary services, our team has the knowledge, experience, and state-of-the-art technology to give you and your animal the best possible care. Your pet’s health is our top priority, and we have a reputation for doing whatever we can to put both you and your pet at ease with our compassionate and thorough veterinary services.
Contact De Anza Veterinary Clinic Today!
At De Anza Veterinary Clinic, we are here to help you manage your pet’s health throughout every stage of their life. We understand you want what’s best for your pet; we feel the same way! Which is why we provide locals with many innovative approaches to give their animals the most effective care options. We are the first fully-equipped animal hospital in the San Jose area to become green certified, meaning our company is committed to creating a healthier, cleaner workplace for our clients, employees, community, and the animals who rely on us. Whether you are looking for a dog, cat, bird, reptile, rabbit, ferret, or even a rodent vet, we can provide you with the high-quality veterinary services you’ve been looking for. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your animal live a happier, healthier life.